Required SkillsCCNA Cisco English Network Access Networking Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading provider of specialised ICT services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement and support small to medium-size network solutions for our customers, including wired and wireless IP-based infrastructure;
- Design network architecture, document and manage the installation of a new network, and maintain and upgrade existing network solutions.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Communications & Computer Engineering, or a related subject;
- At least 2 years of experience in configuration and troubleshooting hardware routers and switches in a LAN, WAN & WLAN environment;
- In depth TCP/IP knowledge;
- Knowledge and experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS and ArubaOS;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills;
- A positive and proactive approach towards work;
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative within a fast-paced, multitasking environment;
- Cisco CCNA Networking or any other equivalent vendor certifications will be considered an asset.