Norsktalende Kundeserviceagent i Malta
Are you a person who likes to fix problems, is outgoing and has excellent communication skills?
If this is you, we would like to offer you the opportunity to become part of our award-winning customer service team, located in our beautiful offices in Malta!
You will be part of a tailored customer service team, working to achieve our goal of providing the best possible customer experience. Not only that, your opportunities to learn and to rise through the ranks within Betsson are endless!
We want you to excel in the following areas:
- Help both Norwegian- and English-speaking customers via e-mail, chat and telephone
- Work with your team to provide the best customer satisfaction (including other KPIs)
- Translate campaign texts and/or questionnaires from customers into your language
- Manage customer accounts
What do you get out of it?
Here at Betsson, you not only get the opportunity to work within all our leading markets, but also to work with a team of excellent customer service staff. You will have plenty of opportunities to develop your skills, strengthen your knowledge of the iGaming industry and be part of a multicultural, friendly working environment. We want our employees to embrace One Betsson and enjoy the benefits of being a Betssonite!
At Betsson Group, we work with a Hybrid Work From Home (WFH) model, which gives you flexibility by working 2 days in the office and 3 days at home.
We are looking for you as:
- Is good at written and oral communication in both Norwegian and English
- Has good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Has a background in customer service either face to face, via the internet or telephone
- Is good at multitasking and time management
- Previous experience within the iGaming industry
- Additional language skills: Swedish, Finnish, Danish, etc.
What do we offer?
Similar to riding a roller coaster, life at Betsson can sometimes be lightning fast with twists and turns here and there, but it's always FUN! But then again, what else can you expect from a company that has 75% millennials and consists of 1700 people, spread over 7 offices of which 900 are located at our Malta Head Offices? We recognize that this is not necessarily for everyone, but if you are ambitious, self-starter and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push your limits and love to challenge yourself then you will fit right in.
Good to know:
- Start dates: Every other week, training is included
- Salary: The salary consists of a fixed salary plus a bonus system
- Hours of work: As a customer service representative, you will work in shifts
- Location: Malta, St. Julians
- Generous relocation package offered