Norwegian Speaking Marketing Executive
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid Setup environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team as a Marketing Executive. Are you looking to develop your marketing skills and career in a dynamic, competitive industry? Do you have a passion for sports and casino? Want to work in a fast-paced environment? This might just be the role for you.
- Supporting the team’s marketing strategy across multiple online marketing channels, including paid social, programmatic and organic social.
- Managing and mastering internal tools and reporting platforms required to deliver efficient and profitable campaigns across each of these channels. Such tools would include Pentaho and Google Marketing Platform.
- Assisting the team across all areas of online marketing including briefing of graphics, promotions and mechanics, both onsite and offsite.
- Developing, briefing and overall management of our online graphics portfolio covering banners, landing pages, social assets and more.
- Working with our internal graphics team and relevant tools to continually improve our online assets in order to improve performance.
- Collaborating with the Senior Marketing Executive and Country Manager to devise solid testing plans across our graphics portfolio.
- Briefing and/or set up of new promotions to support acquisition and brand marketing activity.
- Working with the Senior Marketing Executives and Country Managers to formulate campaign strategy across multiple channels.
- Management of agencies and suppliers, including media agencies
- Campaign planning and management. Working with both the UK and central teams (CRM, product teams, VIP and others) to develop stand out multi-channel campaign ideas.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns and identifying opportunities to reach and exceed set KPIs
- Reporting on campaign performance (including the sharing of findings and learnings) and presenting to all levels of the business as and when required.
- Fluent knowledge of Norwegian – both written and spoken
- Previous experience working across acquisition focused marketing channels, including paid social (Facebook and Twitter), PPC (Adwords) and programmatic would be considered an asset.
- Experience working with WordPress and Bannerflow (or similar CMS and banner management platforms) is preferred.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- A strong desire to develop a career within online marketing is a must.
- Understanding of any elements of the Google Marketing Platform, including Google Ads, Search Ads 360 and Google Analytics and more is desirable.
- Commercially driven, able to identify and suggest opportunities to the team.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, highly analytical and data driven.
- A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy and a creative mind-set.
- Highly organised and flexible, versatile and cope well under pressure.
- Knowledge of PPC would be considered an asset.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance.
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant
for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!