Norwegian speaking Sales Agent
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
As our new Norwegian Speaker Sales Agent you will be working within a global team, being responsible to take your market to the next level.
- Set personal targets and a general overview of group targets. (Sales based)
- Reactivate customers on existing brands or encourage them to deposit on our other brands. These are set and expected based on APRU + NGW (targets) of the individual brands.
- Set campaigns and targets
- Ensure reactivation and retention for the Norwegian market
- Cover numerous different brands within our group.
- Work in a fast paced environment with the aim to perform better month by month.
- Maintain a close working relationship with your manager to help you exceed these targets and expectations set.
- Work with a flexible work structure and team, you will be able to manage your own time and work life,
- Look for people who enjoy taking on new challenges and take initiative in their work.
- Be part of a global company alongside co-workers from all corners of this planet
- English / Norwegian (fluent) speaking
- Previous customer engagement
- Experience with personal performance and responsibility structure
- Excellent communicator
- Available to work in a flexible environment and independent work structure
- Team player
- Positive attitude
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!