Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Invoicing Microsoft Office MS in Finance and Banking
Our client is a leader in finance, corporate, and audit assurance services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure processes are managed effectively while providing effective and efficient support to the partners and the team;
- General administrative duties like answering phone calls, emails and greeting clients and visitors;
- Liaising with clients in relation to corporate duties such as preparation and submission of certain Malta Business Registry forms;
- Maintaining client data within the firm’s primary database system;
- Assisting with client onboarding documentation;
- Ensure filing systems are adequately maintained (both hardcopy and softcopy);
- Assist with planning company events, staff training and general tasks to support the team;
- Managing office supplies and similar duties;
- Supports with general duties such as printing of audit files and prepares client documents;
- Sending sales invoices and chasing payments from clients.
- Holding an Advanced Diploma in Business Administration;
- At least 2 years' administrative experience in a finance sector;
- Having knowledge or an Advanced level of Accounts qualification would be considered an asset.
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills required;
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and multitask depending on the exigencies;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and willing to learn;
- Ability to multi-task and to work well in a high-profile environment.