Required SkillsAttention to Detail English Health and Safety Invoicing Maltese Microsoft Office Reporting Training Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a well-established organisation in the industrial goods and services industry.
Job Description and Duties
- Reporting to the After Sales Manager;
- Issuing renewal invoices of maintenance agreements and SIM cards;
- Quoting new agreements and provide general information as requested;
- Inputting new customers accounts and amending any changes in administrators;
- Identify and escalate issues where necessary to the Administrative Support Supervisor;
- Provide product and service information to customers;
- Issuing renewal invoices of maintenance agreements / sim cards every month;
- Quoting new agreements;
- Amend any changes in administrators / separating accounts;
- Day to day emails and correspondence with client’s queries;
- Generating reports of free maintenance termination and renewals every month, checking accounts in sage and that servicing is being done; Issuing credit notes when authorised;
- Closing and invoicing all repair/mechanical jobs and send them via email along with the respective job sheets to the condominium administrators;
- Apply appropriately mannered communication skills with clients, colleagues, and superiors;
- Build positive relationships with customers, always apply excellent customer care, and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment;
- Be aware of any health and safety issues; also understand appropriately ergonomic techniques;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role within a customer oriented industry preferably in after sales services.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English and preferably also Maltese;
- A valid Maltese driving license;
- Strong proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Office, and electronic devices;
- Conducts a professional behaviour with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- Organised, works independently and able to prioritise his/her workload;
- Strong customer services practices and skills;
- Punctual and dependable;
- A clear communicator and an active listener.