Office Administrator (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication English Invoicing Maltese Microsoft Office Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a well-established organisation in the industrial goods and services industry.
Job Description and Duties
- Report to the After Sales Manager;
- Identify and escalate issues where necessary to the Administrative Support Supervisor;
- Provide product and service information to customers;
- Issuing renewal invoices of maintenance agreements/sim cards every month;
- Quoting new agreements;
- Create customer accounts on Protean – create new contracts, process invoice, scheduling routine service;
- Amend any changes in administrators / separating accounts;
- Day to day emails and correspondence with client’s queries;
- Updating Nova Sheet and follow up sheets;
- Generating reports of free maintenance termination and renewals every month, checking accounts in sage and that servicing is being done;
- Issuing credit notes when authorised;
- Inputting of renewal invoices and credit notes in IFRS 15 – Marvin’s sheet throughout each month;
- Creating new sim card equipment in protean when we install a new GSM on an existing lift;
- Allocating the sim card to the maintenance agreement and sync the data to match the maintenance agreement date;
- Closing and invoicing all repair/mechanical jobs and send them via email along with the respective job sheets to the condominium administrators;
- Apply appropriately mannered communication skills with clients, colleagues, and superiors;
- Build positive relationships with customers, always apply excellent customer care, and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment;
- Be aware of any health and safety issues; also understand appropriately ergonomic techniques;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Any other duties may be necessary from time to time.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role within a customer oriented industry preferably in after sales services.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English and Maltese;
- A valid Maltese driving license;
- Strong proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Office, and electronic devices;
- Conducts professional behavior with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- Organised, works independently and able to prioritise his/her workload;
- Strong customer services practices and skills;
- Punctual and dependable;
- A clear communicator and an active listener.
- Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 16.30 o’clock.