Office Administrator (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Business Administration English Maltese Microsoft Office Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting the Director's PA;
- Be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel;
- Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Handling clerical duties, such as organising paperwork, and scanning and filing amongst others;
- Maintaining general office files;
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Able to work in a group and work with various departments;
- Professional behaviour with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude for an impeccable first impression to the customers, when in the front office;
- Punctual and dependable;
- A clear communicator and an active listener;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.