Required SkillsAdministration Attention to Detail Calling Clients Organisational and Time Management Support Teamwork
Our client is a leading organisation in corporate services, trustees and fiduciaries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide first-line support to the Accounting and CRO teams;
- General administrative and office duties including printing, filing, scanning, saving on the system, and preparing documents for signatures;
- Maintain an organized and structured client filing system;
- Administer the client database and input the status of each client for each year;
- Respond to enquiries and requests from the team and clients;
- Other related duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
- Have at least secondary education;
- Have similar experience of working in a dynamic organisation;
- Previous experience working in corporate services will be considered an asset.
- Be a collaborative team-player;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude towards solving problems;
- Culturally sensitive and experienced in dealing with multiple nationalities;
- Ability to deal with change and to take initiative.