Office Assistant / Receptionist
Required SkillsAML Attention to Detail Compliance Coordination CPEC Meeting Planning Planning and Scheduling Reporting
Our client is a leading organisation in corporate services, trustees and fiduciaries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining security and telecommunications system by following procedures, liaising with IT Service Desk, maintaining logs of laptop and equipment allocations and liaising with suppliers when required;
- Assisting with travel, accommodation and taxi reservations, and consolidated the relevant incoming invoice;
- Assisting, as required, internal departments with clerical duties, such as filing and minute taking;
- Assisting in maintaining the filing rooms and archives in order, including off-site archives;
- Acting as back-up to main reception, also by greeting clients in person or on the telephone, and directing them appropriately, making arranging for refreshments when necessary, and notifying company personnel of visitor arrival;
- Answering, filtering and referring inquiries as applicable;
- Maintaining safe and clean reception areas and boardrooms by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail then processing outgoing mail and couriers;
- Keep informed of developments in local legislations and regulations vis-à-vis compliance, including but not limited to the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, including subsidiary legislation, and the Implementing Procedure;
- Comply with all local regulatory and AML/CFT requirements and keep informed of and comply with all Vistra policies and procedures;
- Comply with all policies relevant to the role and provide the mandatory Group Annual Assurance;
- Report suspicious transactions to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer;
- Perform mandatory Group training that may be required from time to time;
- Uphold company values by promoting a culture of professionalism, teamwork, and equality.
- At least 1 years relevant experience in a dynamic organisation;
- Have at least Secondary level education.
- Hands-on and with attention to detail. Also a positive attitude towards solving problems;
- Strong communication and persuasion skills;
- Naturally collaborative and a team player;
- Ability to think outside the box;
- Culturally sensitive and experienced in dealing with multiple nationalities, business cultures;
- Ability to deal with change and to take initiative.