Onboarding - QA Automation Engineer (Backend)
Are you an experienced Automation Engineer ready for your next challenge? Our Product Development organisation spans across 4+ locations, with the most creative teams in the industry! If you are passionate about the latest technologies and can handle mission-critical responsibilities, then this is the role for you!
Our Onboarding Area focuses on the first touch-points of our customers across our brands and markets; covering the customer journey from landing page to registration flow and account settings, all the way through to making their first deposit.
We are currently looking for an Automation Engineer to help us build and support our Brands quality coverage. As part of an end-to-end team, you will be applying your automation skills to cover a wide range of scenarios involving commercial and regulatory components, making sure no bugs reach our production environment and the need for manual coverage is reduced. You will also be responsible for contributing to our codebase directly, making changes to our components as necessary to increase our quality robustness.
A taster of what you will be involved with
- Establish and maintain a test automation framework and methodology
- Evaluate and test automation tools/libraries and develop a proof of concept with them
- Develop/maintaining test scripts using proper design patterns/architecture
- Create test plan/strategies for automated tests
- Have an excellent knowledge of the software architecture within projects
- Communicating results to stakeholders and project members
- Reporting defects/issues found during the execution of the automated regression suite to manual testers/business
- Doing peer-review/code-review
- Create dashboards based on defined metrics (SLA)
What we are looking for
- Strong background in, and at least 2+ years of working in QA automation
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Agile mindset and successful practical experience in development practices and methods
- Expertise in use/maintain automation framework to aid with regression and other repeatable tests
- Experience driving end-to-end software quality
- Experienced in end-to-end and/or system integration test automation
- Basic understanding of .NET C# language
Key competencies, skills:
- Good communication skills both in oral and written in order to interact well with different parts of the organization
- Understanding development and testing processes
- Analytical, logical thinking along with creativity
- Technical knowledge regarding software engineering
- Ability to thoroughly explain issues
Where you'll be
Where in the world? At Betsson Group in our latest Tech Hub in Athens we are working fully remotely.