Online Game Presenter (Swedish Speaking)
Required SkillsCustomer Needs English Online Swedish Teamwork
Our client is a global online gaming company specializing in live casinos.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work in a fast-paced and international work environment;
- Spend most of your working day in front of the camera leading the game;
- Interacting with the players;
- Offer and maintain services to the highest professional standards to our online players.
- Previous work experience is not required, but will be consider an asset at least 1 year experience with service-related tasks;
- You will receive 3 weeks of comprehensive training.
- Have excellent communication skills in Swedish and English;
- Ability to multitask;
- Team player, mature and hardworking person;
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and be adaptable to changing business needs;
- The ability to work in a professional and shift environment.
- Shift work;
- Transport provided for early morning or late night shifts.
- Relocation Package;
- Monthly Bonuses;
- Industry leading training;
- Free Gym Membership;
- Privilege Discount Card;
- Individual development and career progression opportunities.