Online Reputation Coordinator (German Speaking)
Required SkillsAdministration Bachelor Degree Content Creative Design English German Microsoft Office Performance Marketing Support Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international operator in the hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to international online reviews and actively work on strategic development of the guest’s feedback;
- Interface with the Operations Department and support the continuous optimization of quality in the hotels;
- Set up new guest satisfaction questionnaires and manage existing ones;
- Support hotel managers by responding to guest feedback;
- Take care of the administration of our reputation management system ReviewPro;
- Support project management of the hotel and workspace openings withing the marketing team with a focus on online reputation management and performance marketing;
- Take care of the content of the hotel’s company, review platforms and keep the up to date;
- Exchange ideas within the company’s marketing team and with other departments.
- Hold a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or similar;
- Have basic knowledge of the hotel industry and perhaps have already worked in marketing;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic knowledge of design programs;
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English.
- Be creative;
- Be self-motivated.