Our client is global corporate service company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the day to day running of the operation;
- Implement the right processes and practices across the organization, to ensure the smooth running of the operation;
- Ensure that all procedures and controls are followed;
- Proactive and ready to assist in the different facets of the operation, and actively working to find solutions to maintain a high level of efficiency and productivity;
- Responsible to implement payment solutions, liaise with IT, with HR for any staff related issues including the engagement and development of the team members, Marketing, following up on advertising opportunities and marketing strategies, and prepare cost-benefits analysis reports;
- Develop and maintain an environment of trust, diversity, and inclusion within your team.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role with proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, in English;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), and an aptitude to learn new applications;
- A hands-on, can-do attitude, and a pragmatic problem solver;
- High level of initiative and motivation, and works well in a team environment.