Required SkillsBudgeting Communication Forecasting Inspection Leadership Operations Oral Communication Organisational and Time Management Organizational Problem Solving Recruitment Supervising Teamwork Training
Our client is a leading provider of residential care services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all day-to-day operations with budgeted guidelines and to the highest standard;
- Lead the team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel;
- Oversee Front desk, Housekeeping, Security, Food and Beverage and Kitchen service;
- Support and work with Head of Departments in all business aspects;
- Conduct regular team meetings with the Head of Departments to discuss routine operational matters;
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks;
- Monitor the purchases and requisitions of the various departments;
- Inspect the Food and Beverage and Kitchen stores to check the quality, par stock levels, expiry dates of the available stock;
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of a high-quality events calendar to complement the sales targets;
- Oversee and manage the profit and loss by reaching monthly budgeted targets.
- Have excellent knowledge of Food and Beverage operation;
- Have a good level of education;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills;
- Be a cooperative and enthusiastic team player;
- Be flexible in working hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays;
- Be able to work under pressure and meet financial targets.