Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Panel Beater (Maltese Speaking)
Job Responsibility and Duties
- Assessing a vehicle to establish the extent of damage;
- Based on the initial assessment, deciding whether to repair or replace bodywork;
- Good understanding of metals, vehicle body parts, and mechanics;
- Removing damaged panels;
- Stripping and refitting trim and panel interior;
- Refitting new/repaired panels;
- Ensuring the area to be resprayed is clean;
- Keeping a record of work carried out and time taken;
- Able to work with the special tool.
- Have an O Level standard of Education;
- Experience in both commercial and private vehicles.
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in Maltese and English;
- Have a driving license, ‘B’ Category;
- Self-motivated and an enthusiastic individual with the ability to work smoothly in a team;
- Ability to stay motivated in all circumstances;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.