Paralegal / Corporate Administrator
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid
In this role, you will be based in our Malta office and work directly with our Legal team providing support on general legal and corporate matters.
- Support with the oversight of ComeOn’s contract management system including organising, reviewing, and entering contracts into the contract management system and ensuring all deadlines are consistently met through communication with business teams and our legal department.
- Support the legal team with corporate matters as required including filings with the Registrar of companies and maintain corporate documentation including drafting of resolutions and minutes.
- Support the legal team in administrative matters and being responsible for corporate governance.
- Draft and redline various documents such as; termination letters, NDAs, consultancy agreements etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant corporate paralegal experience with significant contract experience
- Ability to accurately read, draft and understand basic legal terms is critical
- Experience with the Malta Business Registry
- Very detail oriented, well organised, works efficiently, and takes ownership of work
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritise and follow through on numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!