Payments - Automation QA Engineer
Are you an experienced Automation QA Engineer ready for your next challenge? We are building a team here in our Malta tech hub of talented engineers ready to kick start on our Payments Integration projects!
This role sits within our Payments Area, where the team works on developing and enhancing the payment system and solutions at this stage of the customer journey. The platform supports various payment options such as VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers and many others.
Payments team is developing Payment system and solutions for our online entertainment platform. The role of Middle Automation QA Engineer (C#) means that you will to join and influence a project which is being created using the latest technologies (C#, .NET/ASP.NET Core, Docker, K8s, on-premise and cloud solutions, RabbitMQ, SQL Server and NoSQL), SOA, multi-tier distributed and highly scalable architecture, and test automation. We are a very Agile team that uses Scrum and common sense to assist in development.
A taster of what you will be involved with
Your responsibilities will include:
- Automation of API, Web tests
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI processes
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making a conclusion and reporting about the stability of the product under test
- Be open to constructive critique from the team.
You're good at
- 2+ years of professional experience in QA Automation
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Solid skills in C#/.NET and OOP
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, or similar). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. Git and others)
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with virtualization environment management, Docker, Cloud platforms (e.g. Azure and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Performance testing experience
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1900 strong, spread across 7 offices! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about