Payments & Fraud Team Lead (m/f//x)
Are you an experienced people manager? Do you have supervisory experience in a Customer Operations team within the gaming industry? If so, our Payments & Fraud department may be just the place for you! The Payment & Fraud Team Lead will prioritise and monitor tasks for the Payments and Fraud team. S/he will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of the team through effective development and mentoring techniques, as well as for delivering on departmental targets. The role holder will ensure that the best customer service is provided at all times.
Your playing field:
- You will supervise and monitor the team and ensure that productivity is well managed whilst at the same time ensuring high levels of motivation and high-quality deliverables.
- You will be the main point of contact of internal stakeholders and take ownership of all operational payments and fraud related matters.
- You will compile and distribute regular reporting on team performance to internal stakeholders.
- You will manage the prioritisation and distribution of tasks and access to necessary tools to ensure that all SLAs and targets are being met.
- You will manage team schedules, leave requests and support in handling any employee issues.