Payments Operations Officer
Required SkillsBanking Communication Customer Needs Invoicing Microsoft Office Oral Communication Organisational Organisational and Time Management Payments Risk Assessment Teamwork Time Management
Our client is a bank offering local and international corporate accounts and corporate lending for various sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for client and debtor maintenance, including preparation of documentation for amendments and funding parameters;
- Assist the Business Development team in the new client take-on process and ensure that appropriate credit risk assessments and onboarding requirements are dealt with accordingly;
- Manage platform, banking facilities and other arrangements;
- Maintain live files, including collection, processing, and analysing of MI and bank statements;
- Process invoices, payments, and transfers as required;
- Answer colleagues, customers and partners’ questions regarding, invoicing, credit, and ledgers for our customers;
- Responsible for actively working with the development and implementation of our services with our customers and partners;
- Participate in or lead various types of change work and projects that aim to improve the customers’ experience of the company’s services.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience working in a similar operative/administrative position;
- Hold a relevant degree level of qualification;
- Have professional knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of Factoring would be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of digital gaming and digital advertising would be considered an asset.
- Be attentive to detail;
- Have analytical skills;
- Have organizational and time management skills;
- Have time management skills;
- Be a good team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.