Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Relations Communication Microsoft Office Oral Communication Organisational and Time Management Payments Payroll Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in private clients and corporate services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage payroll process of a diversified portfolio of companies;
- Prepare and submit FSS forms, engagement & termination forms, and SCC forms;
- Assist clients with payroll related queries and resolving any discrepancies;
- Handle the payroll process from start to finish for the company's clients.
- Have previous experience in a similar role;
- Have a general knowledge on the Final Settlement System (FSS) Rules and Social Security Act (SSA);
- Hold ‘A’ level standard of education;
- Be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
- Be meticulous and have attention to detail;
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills.