People & Culture Generalist
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: London (office-based)
Are you passionate about fostering a vibrant and inclusive workplace culture? Do you possess a keen understanding of HR processes, recruitment, and the ability to seamlessly manage office operations? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you as a People & Culture Generalist. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in shaping our organisation’s growth and employee engagement. You will be responsible for HR processes and administration, managing office functions and curating memorable cultural events. You’ll be at the forefront of ensuring our company, especially our London hub, remains a great place to work.
- Build strong working relationships and provide HR support to team members and your stakeholders.
- Serve as a resource for employee and manager inquiries, offering guidance on policies and processes.
- Responsible for all HR administration and all processes related therewith
- Together with the People Ops Manager, manage performance, grievance, and disciplinary issues in line with company policies for your department/s.
- Coach management on best HR practices and procedures.
- Manage recruitment efforts and ensure a smooth process, including communication with candidates.
- Conduct Stay & Exit Interviews and assist with people-related projects.
- Responsible day-to-day office operations, including H&S.
- Organise weekly and monthly location and company events.
- Facilitate employee benefits and maintain relationships with third-party providers.
- Handle HR administration tasks and ensure workspace safety and security.
- Support the People Operations Manager with budget tracking and other ad-hoc duties.
- Help, assist and participate in the completion of the ISO27001 or other Information Security Standards implementation and future ongoing recertifications.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Experience in office management.
- An ability to quickly build relationships with stakeholders and team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to work without supervision, take initiative and be accountable for deliverables.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience with health and safety practices at the workplace.
- Previous experience in a comparable role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
… and then some nice to haves:
- HR Admin background – this can be taught if you don’t already have it!
- Experience organising events
- Experience within iGaming or similar industry
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Gym Allowance
- 33 days holidays, including bank holidays.
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Medical Cash Plan
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are. Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!