People Operations and Office Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our thriving London team – could you be our next Office and HR Superstar?! Are you a team player with a passion for all things ‘people’ who loves being the ‘go-to’ person, and making sure we are always delivering the best employee experience? Then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a People Ops and Office Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the positive experience of our team members in the various spaces they inhabit – whether that is while working from home or in the office environment. You’ll be working closely with our People & Culture team across our different locations to help roll out initiatives, as well as ensuring that our most valuable assets; our People, are well looked after!
Within this role you will be responsible for managing the employee experience at different stages of the employee life cycle, whilst building strong relationships with both teams and managers, acting as a source of support for anything they may need. We expect you are organised and thorough by nature, have a positive and professional approach and always happy to lend a helping hand when needed!
We offer a really broad role in our cool new London office – and it will be your mission to make sure things run like clockwork!
- Manage the day to day running of the office – providing a consistent and welcoming presence for all of our team
- Be the first point of contact for our vendors and proactively identify where services could be improved
- Be the best support for our new joiners, helping them to adapt to the working environment
- Prepare welcome packs, leavers gifts, probation give aways, anniversary gifts, etc
- Coordinate the onboarding of new starters, and off-boarding of leavers
- Support with any administration involved with the Employee Lifecycle
- Carry out routine checks around the office and ensure safety and security at the workspace
- Travel arrangements – Booking flights, taxis and hotels
- Proactively identify and deliver any ideas to make the workspace more comfortable, cosy and user friendly
- Assist the HR Manager and the wider People & Culture team with other ad-hoc duties
- Do general office tasks such as answering calls, emails, track office supply inventory and place orders, manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts, etc
- Assist with HR admin activities; updating the HR system and amending contracts etc.
Who are we looking for?
A warm and welcoming team player with:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience multitasking in a fast paced but friendly environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to support and interact with people of different backgrounds and levels of experience in a professional manner
- An ability to work without supervision, take initiative and be accountable for deliverables
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience with health and safety practices at the workplace
- Previous experience in a similar/ comparable role
- Excellent attention to detail
… and then some nice to haves:
- Experience working with a HRIS system – preferably BambooHR
- Experience working in a global company, with global HR Processes
- Knowledge of relocation and work permit processes
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Additionally we’ve got:
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Friday drinks
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare Cover
- and more…
These benefits are subject to change & may be restricted by Covid-19.
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.