People Operations / HR and Office Coordinator
An exciting role has opened up and we are looking for you to join as our next HR and Office Superstar! Are you a team player with a passion for HR who loves being the ‘go-to’ person for employees, always striving to contribute to the continuous improvement of employee experience? Then this is the role for you!
We are looking for a dedicated, outgoing, creative and people-oriented candidate with a solid HR background to be based in our Umea office. This is a great opportunity where you will work within a multicultural fast-paced environment together with other HR team members globally to holistically develop the best practices and processes for the business. You will the first point of contact for our employees who work in the Umea office.
Within this role you will be responsible for managing the employee experience at different stages of the employee life cycle, whilst building strong relationships with both teams and managers, acting as a source of support for anything they may need. We expect you are organised and thorough by nature, have a positive and professional approach and always happy to lend a helping hand when needed! Given the nature of this role, you will be responsible to document any employee changes and have a strong understanding and proven experience with the implementation of HR processes that will allow you to flag risks and improve efficiency in the team.
The key to success in this role is to build great relationships with your team members and partner with stakeholders on all aspects of HR to ensure the People team adds value. This will include working on:
What will your day to day tasks be like?:
- Work with the talent acquisition team to make offers and arrange contracts of employment
- Take responsibility for the on boarding and off boarding of employees in the Umea office
- Ensure that all data is kept up to date and accurate in our HRIS
- Assist the People Ops Partner in payroll administration
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR related queries and escalate to the People Partner or People Manager if needed
- Be the point of contact for any benefit and health insurance questions as well as managing the benefits portal
- Administer contracts and addendums in relation to job changes such as titles, reporting lines, training, etc.
- Be the point of contact for relocation, visa applications and renewals
- Ensure all policies, processes and guidelines are up to date and adhered to
- Work with the People and Culture team on global, ad hoc projects (eg. salary reviews, performance management, etc)
- Manage the day to day running of the office – liaise with landlord, contract management, etc
- Help make every day at ComeOn an experience; work closely with our People Team in other locations and rest of the team in bringing out new and fresh ideas on how we can have more fun together as a company
- Assist in local execution of the Employer Branding & Social Media Strategy
- Prepare welcome packs & leavers gifts, lunches, fika, etc.
- Brainstorm ideas with the rest of the People team when organising company events i.e summer, new year parties and any other random events during the year
- Minimum 2+ years experience within a similar role
- Swedish speaking plus fluency in English
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to navigate around Google Suite
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with people of different backgrounds and levels of experience in a professional manner
- Organised, methodological and structured by nature
- Pro-active approach and having the mind of a team player
…and then some nice to haves:
- Experience with being a superuser in an HRIS system – preferably BambooHR
- Experience working in a global company, with global HR Processes
- Knowledge of relocation and work permit processes
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Relaxed working environment
- Team Events
- Hybrid work setup
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn! Check us out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.