People Ops Coordinator
We are happy to see that we have managed to catch your attention – because that’s exactly what we want to do, catch great candidates’ interest so that they apply for exciting jobs at ComeOn Group.
Join us as our next People Ops Coordinator
We are looking for a dynamic team player to join us as our People Ops Coordinator.
As our People Ops Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work within the very core of our people team. You will be involved in important day to day administrative tasks and have the chance to support wider people and business projects. You will work as part of a team and will need to be proactive in providing the best possible support to stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to make this your own and ensure that we support the business in a work-smarter-way
We think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems. Does this sound like you? Keep reading…
- Act as the department’s first point of contact for all HR related queries and escalate if and, as needed.
- Responsible for all HR admin tasks related to employee onboarding & offboarding, including drafting of contracts, submission of forms, relocation, dealing with internal stakeholders and government departments.
- Support employees in need of a new work permit or a renewal.
- Ensure that all employee data in all HR systems is kept constantly clean and updated according to company policy.
- Liaise with several internal stakeholders including the rest of the People & Culture team and management.
- Collate information related to payroll including benefits administration, and prepare monthly reports for our payroll department/provider.
- Prepare contracts and addendums related to changes in roles, titles, reporting lines, training and other agreements.
- Prepare periodical reports & statistics.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and guidelines are being adhered to and suggest improvements..
- Escalate people issues to line managers.
- Assist in ongoing, people related projects.
Skills & Requirements
- Must have at least 2 years experience as an HR Administrator/Coordinator. Experience in iGaming would be a plus, although not a must.
- Sound understanding of Maltese employment law and processes related therewith.
- Excellent communication skills and native or near native English language skills.
- A true ‘people person’ – warm, amicable and social; bringing positive energy to those around you.
- Knowledge of Workable, BambooHR and google suite would be considered an advantage.
- Organised, methodical, structured and excellent attention to detail.
- Able to handle stressful situations and meet tight deadlines.
- Fast learner and able to switch from one task to another quickly.
- Proactive and enthusiastic; taking initiative and readiness to help others out.
- Work Smarter not Harder – seek improvement in existing processes and workflows.
Great place to work
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
ComeOn Group winner of 2021 IGA Awards:
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!