Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Computer Customer Service English Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading boutique law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage Senior Partner’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and redirection as necessary;
- Screen phone calls, inboxes and post, and direct them to the departments accordingly;
- Organise, brief, maintain and follow up internal and external meetings for Senior Partner;
- Liaise with clients and staff on behalf of Senior Partner;
- Perform relevant administrative tasks, including data management and filing and assist administrative team with ongoing projects;
- Determine and timely manage matters of top priority and handle accordingly, while following up on pending matters;
- Schedule regular meetings with Senior Partner, to follow up on pending matters;
- Coordinate, review, schedule documents to be signed by Senior Partner;
- Assist with Partner’s errands and requests both personal and work related;
- Log Partner’s tasks and meetings;
- Organise client lunches;
- Coordinate Senior Partner travel arrangements;
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Senior Partner.
- A Level Standard of Education, preferably holding A Level in English;
- Knowledge of corporate services (preferred not mandatory);
- Excellent IT Skills with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Organised, efficient with good time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Flexible and proactive approach to work;
- Attentive to detail;
- Take initiative and problem solver;
- Multi tasker.