Required SkillsCommunication English Microsoft Office Organisational Personal Assistant (PA) Planning and Scheduling Record Keeping Scheduling Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a international leader in financial services with offices in over 70 countries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage correspondence;
- Schedule appointments;
- Maintain calendars, gatekeep, book travel arrangements, and record keeping;
- Support the Director in carrying out daily tasks as deemed necessary;
- Communicate with Internal Departments and Business Partners;
- Observe and implement business etiquette;
- Organize in-office events and meetings;
- Ensure the smooth running of day-to-day activities.
- Previous experience working in an office environment;
- A strong command of the English language is essential;
- Be proficient in all MS Office tools;
- Minimum A ‘Level Standard of education.
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence;
- A strong sense of punctuality and time-management skills;
- Flexibility in working schedule.