We are happy to see that we have managed to catch your attention – because that’s exactly what we want to do, catch great candidates’ interest so that they apply for exciting jobs at ComeOn Group.
Join us as our next PHP Developer!
Omarsys is an affiliate platform that fulfils the diverse needs of advertisers and affiliates specialising within the iGaming sector. The technology team is constantly innovating the platform by enhancing its tracking capabilities, expanding upon its reporting, continuously improving its marketing kit, integrating pixel tracking for real-time reporting while also doing a deep dive into mobile tracking. Together with other teams we help each other grow our skill-set while maintaining a healthy mindset to offer industry leading tools
The person in our PHP role will be responsible for implementing new features and developing current ones using cutting edge technologies, on our big scale web applications for gaming industry. The role includes working on our system consisting of API-centric back end written in Zend Framework2, Doctrine2 and Single Page Application front-end done in AngularJS.
We think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems. Does this sound like you? Keep reading…
Being a part of our team means:
- Meet with team leader to understand business needs and discuss technical solutions
- Perform and oversee launches and updates;
- Use best practices for OOP and code-reusability
- Ensure your code is optimised, documented, properly structured, meets industry standards and views are compatible with browsers, devices or operating systems
- Work throughout the full development life-cycle, using Agile development processes
- Produce documentation for software requirements and change requests
- Develop and maintain the existing online set of products and services
- Design, architect and develop a new set of gaming related systems
- Can-do attitude
- Team oriented attitude
- Proven track record in Object Oriented PHP development (Solid)
- Practical experience with some well – known frameworks, like Zend Framework or Symfony
- Experience with Backed REST API
- Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL preferred) and ORM (Doctrine)
- Unit testing skills (PHPUnit, Codeception)
- Very good English skills (both written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Experience with high traffic systems: AWS Kinesis, AWS DynamoDB, Kafka
- Experience working with AWS technology stack
- Experience with ICQRS
- Knowledge of Redis or Memcached
- Basic knowledge of Angular2 or higher
- Junior Python
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
ComeOn Group winner of 2021 IGA Awards:
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!