PPC Specialist (German Speaker)
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
If you enjoy working with an awesome team, commanding the online search power of industry leading brands, then you’re reading the right role! We’re looking for the ultimate performance driven specialist that offers data driven wordsmith skills to help us dominate the first page of search engines for our vast array of brands across.
You’ll work side by side with like minded specialists spanning the digital fields to deliver our brands’ messages to the right target audiences.
We think you’ll fit right in if you enjoy and thrive in a rapid and ever changing environment. The saying “roll up your sleeves” could not suit better to describe both the role and our company culture. At ComeOn, we welcome fast footed, smart, reliant and resilient team players who are eager to find solutions and solve problems. Does this sound like you? Keep reading…
- Planning and executing Paid Search campaigns. Manage daily operations, running optimisation, driving performance performance to target KPIs and budget management.
- Drive efficiency in Search spend to reduce our CPA/CAC while managing a flexible spend model based on customer contribution and LTV
- Execute keyword research, competitive analysis, search query mining and refining.
- Grow our PPC activity through test & learn methodologies and build strategies based off data-driven decisions and thoughtful analysis.
- Identify opportunities for additional traffic drivers and conversion rate optimisation.
- Helping develop the go-to-market strategy for new brands.
- Working closely with Google’s Paid Search team developing strategies and ensuring best practices.
- Measurement and reporting of PPC activity and communicating the paid search performance to your stakeholders.
- Fluent in written and verbal German and English (mandatory)
- 1 – 2+ years experience leading Paid Search campaigns
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in business administration, economics, communications or similar.
- Expert in creating compelling Search ad copy.
- Experience managing a substantial budget and delivering results on a consistent basis.
- Great communication and creative thinking skills.
- Capable of working independently, while also being a great team player.
- Number oriented with analytical skills, comfortable with large sets of data and numbers. Excellent ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Ability to recommend landing page and campaign asset optimizations
- Passion for digital marketing, ability to keep up to date with the latest industry news and opportunities.
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
What are the nice to haves?
- Google Paid Search Ads Certification will be a plus
- Experience in iGaming would be a plus
- Bing ads experience will be a plus
- Experience with Google Data Studio, Google Analytics and Tableau would be a plus
- Experience with SA360 will be a plus
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!