Procurement Executive (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsCommunication Coordination Diploma in Procurement Logistics Maltese Negotiation Oral Communication Organisational Supply Chain Management (SCM) Teamwork Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Issue purchase orders and send approved copies to suppliers and requests;
- Assist employees for the provision of accurate and detailed information regarding the order status, changes or cancellation of order;
- Chase suppliers on any late orders by continuous follow-up;
- Co-ordinate with the Logistics department to ensure all deadlines are met and deliveries are conducted;
- Provide information for the formulation of forecasts;
- Monitor material usage through reports, budget and trends;
- Make sure all products purchased are up to the desired quality and specifications;
- Negotiate the best purchasing package;
- Go through datasheets and ensure that the items being ordered meet the needs of the requesters;
- Attend any training provided by the Company;
- Maintain and improve working relationships with existing suppliers;
- Look for better suppliers, to improve; landed cost, quality, credit terms, project related purchases and exclusivity where it makes sense;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time;
- Assist Logistics team in certain duties.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Hold a Diploma or higher in Procurement/Supply Chain and/or technical/electrical background;
- Have excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese.
- Possess good communication skills;
- Have organisational and time management skills;
- Be a team player and able to work proactively.