Product Compliance Manager
Required SkillsAgile Analytical Compliance Data Protection Strategic Thinking Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading full-service provider in the online and mobile gaming sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the interpretation and preparation of the legal and regulatory compliance requirements and processes;
- Work with Legal, Developers, Product Owners, IT Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Games Compliance;
- Read, understand and clarify the Legal Compliance Requirements from a product point of view;
- Translate and interpret the Rules and Regulations into smart (technical) requirements for the development teams understanding;
- Play an active part in projects to make certain that the requirements are recognized and satisfied in the target markets;
- Stay informed about regulatory requirements and recommend actions required to maintain compliance of active products;
- Lead and direct internal product and development teams on compliance-related issues;
- Be a link between the legal team and development team;
- Define the “strategic plan” for the development team;
- Sign off technical implementation to ensure it is compliant;
- Convey information, including complex (technical) requirements, in clear terms to people of various teams;
- Ensure all platforms, products, services are up-to-date on the latest rules, regulations, and processes;
- Assist the Product Compliance Team Lead and take decisions wherever needed;
- Support the investigation and problem solving for any compliance issues;
- Support audits;
- Ensure stakeholders are always well informed on the progress and updates of the compliance topics.
- University degree or at least 3 years' of experience assigned to technical regulatory/compliance duties;
- Deep knowledge of product development and Agile.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to accurately interpret complex documents and policies;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures;
- Strong time management and organizational skills and able to meet the deadline;
- Well organized, accurate and trustworthy team player;
- Driven to take initiative.