ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Katowice – Hybrid
A Product Designer strives to constantly elevate our product by creating compelling, useful, engaging user interfaces, and experiences. Rooted in user data and in collaboration with both the business and tech side, a product designer explores and executes different design approaches, to aid specific user needs and compliance regulations on our various markets. All to ensure that the product flows logically and beautifully on any device or market.
- You assume ownership and advocate proactively for improved UI/UX solutions to ensure our iGaming product is not only up-to-date, but market leading
- You solve customer pain points by designing smooth and intuitive user interfaces and experiences
- Aligning, maintaining and further developing our Design System in collaboration with other designers to ensure consistency and a state of the art design language throughout our product
- You stay up to date with new tools, trends, learnings, and competition
- You collaborate closely with other designers, analytics specialists, product owners, stakeholders, testers, and developers. Together we define and execute projects, and strive for excellence while showing enthusiasm in a fast-paced ever evolving fun and supportive environment
- You are able to clearly communicate and demonstrate new workflows, solutions and ideas to the rest of the design team, stakeholders, and multidisciplinary team(s)
- Passionate about learning and educating people in your team and the company as a whole about design values
- Have knowledge about creating and maintaining a rich Design System
- Vast experience creating visual and interactive prototypes in both low & high fidelity, through tools like Figma or similar
- Deep understanding and proven experience with creating UI for web and/or apps
- You are emphatic
- Interested in effective UX Copywriting
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Karta Multisport
- Private health insurance
- Team Events
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!