Product Development - Content Execution Coordinator
As a Content Execution Coordinator working within the Product Development Content Team, you will be part of a team that is responsible for managing the core content on our sites. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on different sites operated by Betsson Group and to contribute to our promise to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
Reporting into the Content Delivery Manager, you will be working with our content tools to ensure all content is prepared, updated and verified prior to the launch of projects or new product features. You will be required to gather and execute all content needed from all the Product Development vertical areas. Furthermore, you will need to work closely with product managers and development teams to ensure the delivery of content updates is in sync with development updates.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work alongside the Content Delivery Manager and Content Project Manager to coordinate and execute all content updates needed for new site launches, new markets, site migrations and the launch of new product features.
- Coordinate translations and uploading of all content to the Content Management System.
- Communicate with the legal team and the Sportsbook team to coordinate and execute all legal and sportsbook rules updates on all the Betsson Group brands.
- Communicate with Project Managers, Product Managers and other stakeholders on the status of work.
- Content testing prior to any release to ensure that all content is displayed correctly on site.
- Coordinate proofreading with different stakeholders.
- Keep the project status and wikis updated.
- Become a power user of our Content Management Systems and provide support and training to other teams when required.
- Provide input to our development teams on the set up of content models and any other requirements for content management.
- Any other duties that may be required in the team.
- An academic degree
- Experience in the iGaming industry is a must.
- A good knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and CMS tools is a plus.
- Experience in using ContentStack and Smartling would be considered a plus.
- A good knowledge of different jurisdictions will also be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
- A fun team player capable of building positive working relationships across the company.
You are good at:
- working under pressure with a good eye for detail.
- keep yourself motivated when working on repetitive tasks.
- delivering tasks within short deadlines and to a high standard.
- prioritising adhoc tasks, multi-tasking, following up on pending issues to deliver by the deadlines.
- problem-solving and working collaboratively across different teams.
- project management skills.
- Working with minimal supervision.
- Become part of an extended family consisting of 60+ nationalities, 75% millennials and 10% GenX.
- Enjoy a good work life balance with our hybrid remote model; 2 days working from the office to connect and collaborate in person and 3 days working from home to reflect your preference.
- Grow in your career through various different learning and development programs.
- Join an equal opportunity employer where 40% of our workforce are women, and growing.
- Become part of a passionate and industry leading team which mission is to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
- Explore our cutting edge technologies in multiple area of our systems.
Check out the Betsson Group Blog to find out what our employees are talking about.