Product Manager (For Spain)
Required SkillsAgile Communication Sales SEO UI/UX Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a master in the field of lead generation.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for product discovery and delivery, whilst coordinating with our marketing strategy;
- Operate at the intersection between technology, UX and business-evangelizing our product excellence;
- Inspire your team to solve user problems in a way that meets the business goals of our product-led company;
- Help shape and champion a product vision, strategy and roadmap leading to positive short, mid and long-term outcomes;
- Foster a collaborative team culture, enabling us to execute user-centric product discovery and development;
- Join forces with UX/UI to ensure a best-in-class user experience;
- Engage with developers to leverage best-in-class technology;
- Implement a Lean-Agile approach to testing hypothesis and features;
- Plan marketing activities to increase brand visibility across international markets in multiple acquisition channels;
- Actively lead content and brand strategy;
- Increase website conversion rates;
- Increase website KPIs relating to user happiness and engagement;
- Navigate issues that may impede the team while hitting financial, technical or strategic goals;
- Lead a team and foster a culture of growth-mindset and accountability, whilst focusing on outcomes over output;
- Accountability for the overall profit and loss of the product.
- At least 3 years' experience in user-centric product management with a proven track record involving personalization and user acquisition;
- A portfolio of successfully developed products and results achieved;
- Experience working in Digital Marketing, predominately SEO;
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, VWO, Data Studio, Tableau, and Screaming Frog;
- An understanding of online casinos and slot machines would be ideal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build a consensus amongst stakeholders;
- A strong understanding of the performance (affiliate) marketing business model;
- Skilled in a Lean-Agile methodology;
- A strong analytical mind and a data-driven mindset
- Outstanding critical thinking ability
- Passion and enthusiasm to innovate, iterate, and be an agent of change in an incredibly fast-paced industry.