Product Marketing Coordinator - Italy
StarCasino.it is looking for a focused, detail-oriented person who can multitask efficiently and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. This person will also be highly organised and able to work independently, while contributing to the goals of the team. Clear, concise communication skills are a must-have.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with cross team members and supplier to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, milestones & deliverables
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analysing and summarizing relevant information
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Submit project deliverables and ensure that they adhere to quality standards
- Record & mitigate risks / dependencies against program on-time delivery, quality &/or budget
- Develop high level and detailed project plans, assemble and coordinate project resources
- Define project tasks and resource requirements and allocation
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects both internally and external clients
- Assist with internal and external communication
- Organise communication with stakeholder participating in the project
- Actively participate in continuous improvement methodology ensuring a certain quality standard upon product launch (MVP) followed by further improvements based on iterative and evaluative feedback
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure flagship campaigns are optimised
- Evaluate and filter project requests by the internal stakeholders of the team
- Project management skills
- Passion for product management and digital technology
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders
- Interest in growth hacking
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
We are also offering a comprehensive relocation package to the successful candidate/s!
- Paid flight ticket to Malta
- Taxi to pick you up at the airport
- Relocation allowance
- 3 weeks free accommodation in company apartment
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.