Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Networking Client Relations Communication Networking Presentation Strategic Thinking Strategy Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is an international agency offering strategy, creative, and tech services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the product vision and strategy that is requested by the company’s clients;
- Engage with several different business areas, including development, content, SEO, CRM, paid media, and social media to co-develop and execute the client’s requests such as website(s) and their marketing strategy;
- Ensure all product requirements are gathered, planned for, and delivered;
- Shape and deliver the growth strategy for assigned projects and clients;
- Apply a data-driven approach to define, prioritise and validate the product roadmap and backlog, using multiple data sources to continuously drive improvements in the online user experience.
- Have a proven track record of building and managing client profiles from start to finish;
- Have a strong level of business and commercial acumen to ensure understanding of the business value;
- Have outstanding knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing and website development;
- Have experience working in a Scrum & Agile environment;
- Be proficient in workflow management tools;
- Be proficient in the English language.
- Have analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Be highly attentive to detail;
- Have strong presentation and communication skills.