Product Owner - CRM
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Hybrid – Poland
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our team and work with our products. This is a great opportunity to join an international gaming company.
As a team, we always strive to be better at what we do. We believe in collaboration, a non- hierarchical approach, using our own initiatives and last but not least in having fun at work!
Our product development organisation consists of 3 main product areas. Player Experience, Conversion and Games. You will be working in the Player Experience Product Area where we currently have 4 Product Owners working with 4 cross functional development teams. Each Product Owner is owning a product area together with their development team that consists of backend developers, frontend developers, a UI/UX designer and QA Engineers. You will be owning a domain within the CRM area, mainly focusing on the player communications through email, sms, on site notifications, chatbot and support tool. Your main target will be to continuously improve our CRM tools, the personalisation of our communication and the levels of automation in different markets and jurisdiction areas with an aim of increasing our audience size and ensuring players are targeted with relevant communication, still covering the needs of the regulated market.
Product Owner is an entrepreneurial role at Comeon Group. You are expected and encouraged to act as an owner of your product, affect the destiny of it and lead it with your vision. You like taking responsibilities on your own, know your stuff and and most importantly you are able to steer your own ship without micromanagement by your line manager.
- Full ownership and knowledge of the CRM domain, including regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Lead the development of your domain in order to improve customer communications, focusing on a seamless and hassle-free user experience, working closely with a dedicated cross-functional development team.
- Define and document requirements and acceptance criteria, finding the best solution together with stakeholders and UX and design team.
- Actively participate in ceremonies and work closely with both the squad and other departments to refine processes.
- Staying up to date with the market(s) and analysing both quantitative and qualitative user data to ensure we are on the right track.
- Collaborate with other product owners and different stakeholders to align on vision, goals and new projects.
- Maintain regular communication with different teams and departments within the whole organisation, providing progress updates on roadmap, arranging demo/feedback sessions and informing about planned deliveries.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in product ownership/management roles.
- Proven experience with a CRM platform, preferably across different user groups, markets, or industries.
- Fluent in English with excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, including strong presentation abilities.
- Have a solution-focused mindset when approaching challenges.
- Demonstrated experience in an international company, working with multicultural teams and stakeholders.
- Strong collaboration skills with tech as well as business stakeholders.
- Experience in a B2C customer-facing product with a solid understanding of user experience.
- Data-driven decision-making mindset.
- Willingness to travel occasionally (approximately once or twice a year).
- We see it as a big plus if you have previous experience with online betting and gambling and/or Emarsys
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Karta Multisport
- Private health insurance
- Team Events
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!