Product Owner - Data
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid set-up environment
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our team and work with our internal data products. This is a great opportunity to join an international gaming company with a Data as a Service vision, and a lot of focus in the data domain.
As a team, we always strive to be better at what we do. We believe in collaboration, a non- hierarchical approach, own initiatives, and last but not least in having fun at work!
This is a role suited for someone who is never comfortable with the status quo. You have a passion to constantly improve the lives of our internal stakeholders such as business units, data analysts and data scientists.
As a Data Product Owner you will have the ownership of delivering all new types of features for our data products, ranging from new data marts on top of the data warehouse, to new data integrations with third parties, to real time data streaming. You will deliver these new features together with stakeholders and your team of data warehouse developers and data engineers.
- Work collaboratively with a delivery team of Data Engineers, Analytics and Data Science specialists to design and deliver products that provide the insights our stakeholders require to make strategic and tactical business decisions
- Create and maintain your team’s backlog, prioritise epics and user stories between each other.
- Provide ongoing support to stakeholders and end users of our data products
- Identify and monitor the measures of the data products and the features.
- Manage the product life cycle (design, deliver, launch, support, etc.)
- Help building and maintaining a vision and roadmap for the data area.
- Be on top of the game to know what’s going on in the rest of the data world.
- Excellent command of English.
- Significant experience in the data domain whether as a PO, business analyst or BI team lead. Experience within the iGaming industry will be considered an asset, although not a must.
- Proven ability to prioritise and deal with problems systematically and provide clear communications regarding issues,, resolution times and solutions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment whilst interacting with a variety of different disciplines.
- Able to work independently and manage multiple product developments in parallel.
- PO Certifications and experience with Agile, will be considered a plus.
- Familiarity with Data engineering concepts (ETL, DW Infrastructure etc.), Data visualisation tools and Data science concepts, will be considered an asset.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!