Product Owner - Registration & Login
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Hybrid Stockholm
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our team in Stockholm and work with our products. This is a great opportunity to join an international gaming company.
As a team, we always strive to be better at what we do. We believe in collaboration, a non- hierarchical approach, using our own initiatives and last but not least in having fun at work!
Our product development organisation consists of 3 main product areas. Player Experience, Conversion and Games. You will be working in the Conversion Product Area where we currently have 4 Product Owners working with 4 cross functional development teams. Each Product Owner is owning a product area together with their development team that consists of backend developers, frontend developers, a UI/UX designer and QA Engineers. You will be owning a domain within the registration, login and account handling area mainly focusing on the registration flow and conversion improvements. Your main target will be to continuously improve our registration, login and account handling flows in different markets and jurisdiction areas with an aim of providing the most straightforward and hassle free onboarding flow to our players while still covering the needs of the regulated market.
Product Owner is an entrepreneurial role at Comeon Group. You are expected and encouraged to act as an owner of your product, affect the destiny of it and lead it with your vision. You like taking responsibilities on your own, know your stuff and and most importantly you are able to steer your own ship without micromanagement by your line manager.
- Full ownership and knowledge of the Registration, Login & Account domain, including regulatory requirements and onboarding best practices.
- Lead the development of your domain in order to improve conversions, focusing on a seamless and hassle-free user experience, working closely in a dedicated cross-functional development team.
- Define and document requirements and acceptance criteria, finding the best solution together with stakeholders and UX and design team.
- Actively participate in ceremonies and work closely with both the squad and other departments to refine processes.
- Staying up to date with the market(s) and analysing both quantitative and qualitative user data to ensure we are on the right track.
- Collaborate with other product owners and different stakeholders to align on vision, goals and new projects.
- Maintain regular communication with different teams and departments within the whole organisation, providing progress updates on roadmap, arranging demo/feedback sessions and informing about planned deliveries.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in product ownership/management roles.
- Proven experience in registration and login areas, preferably with user-facing registration flows across different user groups, markets, or industries.
- Fluent in English with excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, including strong presentation abilities.
- Have a solution-focused mindset when approaching challenges.
- Demonstrated experience in an international company, working with multicultural teams and stakeholders.
- Strong collaboration skills with tech as well as business stakeholders.
- Experience in a B2C customer-facing product with a solid understanding of user experience.
- Data-driven decision-making mindset.
- Willingness to travel occasionally (approximately once or twice a year).
- We see it as a big plus if you have previous experience with online betting and gambling.
At Comeon Group, we value the entrepreneurial mindset and encourage our Product Owners to take ownership and lead with their vision. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a significant impact, shape the destiny of your product, and work in a supportive environment. Join us as we continue to grow and innovate in the exciting world of iGaming.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive salary + bonuses
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Generous pension and insurance benefits
- Brand new laptop and smartphone with fully paid plan
- Generous health subsidy benefit
- Company events and AW’s, including breakfast mornings and Friday beers
- Relaxed working environment
- Team Events
- Hybrid Work set up
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.