Required SkillsAttention to Detail Communication Confidence English Marketing Plans Organizational Persistence Proactive Problem Solving SEO UI/UX Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading digital marketing agency.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the back office team on the development and improvement of websites;
- Assisting the Digital Project manager for the new LATAM market and projects;
- Coordinating projects involving multiple departments;
- Organizing with the multiple departments in relation to audits and A/B testing to constantly improve UI/UX and sales performance of our websites;
- Creating the detailed brief for the developers and designers;
- Developing a strong understanding of the different sites structure and features;
- Developing a strong understanding of the different marketplaces and verticals and stay up-to-date with the latest updates and regulations;
- Staying up-to-date with trends in digital marketing and in the iGaming industry;
- Conducting regular competitive analysis;
- Any other reasonable tasks necessary for you to carry out your role effectively and efficiently.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience coordinating projects in iGaming field;
- Experience working with multiple departments.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken in English;
- Tech-focused with experience in using HTML, CRM, SEO and actively finding/fixing bugs;
- Result-driven and have an eye for detail;
- Able to work effectively under pressure and able to juggle between several ongoing projects;
- Proactive, organized, reliable and flexible;
- Tactful and patient mindset;
- Deadline driven attitude;
- Data and results-driven mindset;
- Positive, ‘can do’ approach and ‘problem solve’ attitude.