Project Engineer (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAutoCAD Communication Engineer Engineering Degree Interpersonal Mechanical Microsoft Office Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in the climate control equipment sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Review plans, specifications, submittals and other contract documents to create a job plan for successful projects;
- Organize and follow all installation, fabrication on assigned projects;
- Effective manpower planning for future projects, including the direction of specialty subcontractors;
- Perform job cost tracking and forecasting for final project costs;
- Procurement of necessary equipment and materials;
- Control job cost, closely monitoring necessary tasks;
- Perform monthly job cost reviews reporting profit status to management;
- Maintain a professional report with architects, engineers, building owners, installers and suppliers;
- Attend necessary job meetings;
- Assures that contractual obligation has been met and that all close-out documents are submitted.
- Holding a degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Management Diploma;
- Experience of HVAC systems, ductwork, piping and controls;
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese;
- Ability to read and interpret Construction Documents, Plans and Specifications;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Interpersonal, organisation and problem-solving skills required;
- Supervisory skills to plan, direct, organize, and control the activities of others with limited supervision;
- Be in possession of a valid driving license.