Public Relations Specialist (Spanish Speaking)
Required SkillsCommunication Coordination Customer Needs English Marketing Plans Social Media Spanish
Our client is a leading organisation in the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for supporting the International Branding Team on the development of the Brands;
- Deliver our PR strategy through projects and events, reaffirming the position of a global leader in the gaming sector;
- Support and executing corporate communication activities;
- Ensure that our events bring the brand to life and align with business priorities, executive vision, product roadmaps, and event messaging pillars;
- Ensure a strong follow up with our professionals looking for external communication opportunities, being an interface between our media partners and our professional
- Efficiently coordinate with the internal communication and our social media & web teams to ensure a good relay of external communications initiatives
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure positioning, goals, deliverables, and tactics are achieved before, during, and after each event;
- Manage a diverse portfolio of event activations that create a differentiated experience – from tradeshows and conferences to VIP receptions and speaking engagements.
- Coordinate with our local and international media partners for articles & interviews opportunities (technical specifications, opportunities for interviews, articles, etc.).
- At least 2 years' experience in Public Relations, Marketing or Communication Field;
- Academic Background Or related Field: Public Relations, Marketing, Management, Communication or similarity.
- Possess good communication skills in both English and Spanish;
- Good knowledge with Gambling Ecosystem,Gaming Industry and/or Malta Ecosystem;
- Preference for procedures, standards and protocols ;
- Decisive – preference for problem solving and getting results;
- Interpersonal relationship, goal oriented and resilience;
- Ability to work in a Fast-Paced Environment.