Required SkillsCommunication English Materials Microsoft Office Oral Communication Organizational Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading operator in the hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Order all items against written purchase requests;
- Order items at the most competitive prices;
- Order against definite specifications such as quality, weight and others. Ensure that these specifications conform to the company's standards;
- Compare purchase prices regularly with price lists in the government gazette and price levels of other suppliers;
- Ensure that adequate stocks are kept as per the established hotel par stock levels;
- Keep adequate records of purchase prices for each item;
- Maintain a monthly price index of the main commodities purchased;
- Raise purchase orders;
- Prepare monthly, a 'changes in purchase prices' list;
- Make direct purchases when needed and deliver them to the company.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a similar position;
- Have a good level of education;
- Be fluent in English;
- Good level of computer literacy;
- Good knowledge of suppliers;
- Knowledge of Materials Control will be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-confident, efficient and well organized.