THIS ROLE CAN BE OFFICE BASED OR FULLY REMOTE
As a ComeOn Exploratory tester, you will quality assess the different whitelabels under ComeOn, identify buggy areas and find creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You will leave a lasting impact on the thousands of users that are using ComeOn and its suite of whitelabels for betting and playing.
As an Exploratory tester, you will participate in test case creation and execution activities.
– Analyse user stories and create test cases to cover all the different user combinations
– Execute test cases to identify bugs and improve the software quality
– Estimate test activities to better gauge how long a test activity might take to complete
– Breakdown epic stories into sizeable development chunks to ensure there is a stream of smaller tasks available for test
– Assist in planning and controlling the test environment to make sure test environments are in healthy condition for test activities.
– Coordinate test activities during different phases of the project
– Communicating with all stakeholders to report the status of test and to highlight any issues that might hamper the release
There is also possibility to contribute to test automation by writing automation requirement to automation team or also to contribute in fixing or writing automation tests in Cypress
- Lead and take responsibility for defining the manual test tasks from project start to finish. Reporting on progress in line with the processes and escalating issues and risks where appropriate
- Creation of test strategies, test plans, test schedules, sign off documents with focus and maintenance of quality standards and validation techniques
- Hands-on testing (UI, usability, Functional and Integration)
- Testing client /server based web & mobile applications
- Experience working in agile methods like SCRUM / KANBAN.
- Experience with JIRA and TestRail or similar test management tools.
- Strong communication skills
- Coordinate with business for acceptance tests
Good to have:
- REST-API testing using RestAssured or Postman
- Knowledge or experience in any frontend automation
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- Problem solving
Technology Stack for testing:
- Report portal
- Jenkins, GitLab
- BrowserStack, Lambdatest
- Automation: Cypress, WDIO, RestAssured.
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Karta Multisport
- Private health insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Lunch allowance each week
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
ComeOn Group winner of 2021 IGA Awards:
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!