QA Engineer (Payments)
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Katowice, Poland – Hybrid or Fully Remote
As a ComeOn Exploratory tester, you will quality assess the different whitelabels under ComeOn, identify buggy areas and find creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You will leave a lasting impact on the thousands of users that are using ComeOn and its suite of whitelabels for betting and playing.
As an Exploratory tester, you will participate in test case creation and execution activities.
– Analyse user stories and create test cases to cover all the different user combinations
– Execute test cases to identify bugs and improve the software quality
– Estimate test activities to better gauge how long a test activity might take to complete
– Breakdown epic stories into sizeable development chunks to ensure there is a stream of smaller tasks available for test
– Assist in planning and controlling the test environment to make sure test environments are in healthy condition for test activities.
– Coordinate test activities during different phases of the project
– Communicate with all stakeholders to report the status of test and to highlight any issues that might hamper the release
There is also possibility to contribute to test automation by writing automation requirements to automation team or also to contribute in fixing or writing automation tests in Cypress
- Lead and take responsibility for defining the manual test tasks from project start to finish. Report on progress in line with the processes and escalate issues and risks where appropriate
- Create test strategies, test plans, test schedules, sign off documents with focus and maintenance of quality standards and validation techniques
- Hands-on testing (UI, usability, Functional and Integration)
- Testing client /server based web & mobile applications
- Experience working in agile methods like SCRUM / KANBAN.
- Experience with JIRA and TestRail or similar test management tools.
- Strong communication skills
- Coordinate with business for acceptance tests
Good to have:
- REST-API testing using RestAssured or Postman
- Knowledge or experience in any frontend automation
- Strong communicator
- Team player
- Problem solving
Technology Stack for testing:
- Report portal
- Jenkins, GitLab
- BrowserStack, Lambdatest
- Automation: Cypress, WDIO, RestAssured.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Karta Multisport
- Private health insurance
- Team Events
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.