QA Engineer - Zecure Gaming
The Product Development team at Zecure Gaming is expanding and we are looking for QA Automation Engineer to join the team. Zecure Gaming collectively runs the well-known brands Rizk, Guts, Guts Xpress, Kaboo and Thrills and is part of the Betsson Group. If you are passionate about the latest technologies and can handle mission-critical responsibilities, then Betsson Group is the place to be!
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will bring and raise the confidence in our software development team and the products being implemented. You will do so by applying your QA skills all across the software development lifecycle and making sure none of those nasty bugs sneak into our production systems. You will tackle the QA aspects of a high-throughput and highly transactional betting platform. In particular, you will work on complex frontend and backend applications that drive our betting and settlement engines and ensure they meet the standards of the product and trading teams.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Constantly manage and improve our tests automation suites (API, UI);
- Constantly manage and improve our performance tests;
- Contribute to the ongoing efforts to refine and improve the internal software development operations and test methodologies;
- Work on a daily basis with the team ensuring proper testing level in terms of quality and coverage;
- Ensure the health of the product from the requirements to the production environment, across all stages of development;
- Continuously balance between the extensive testing and the speed of delivery, finding that sweet spot of “enough” testing in between;
- Quickly and accurately report any bug that is found;
- Become a user expert on how the products work and understand customers and users’ needs;
- Participate in the iteration planning and team stand-up meetings.
- Break stuff early so it doesn’t break too late, and love to do so!
- Identify new technologies and best practices that can be implemented in our team
- 2+ years experience in automation testing of REST APIs and end-to-end UI;
- Experience using automation tools such as Selenium Webdriver and Cypress;
- Experience in writing tests, including functional, regression, UI and E2E tests;
- Performance testing experience would be a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong exploratory testing skills;
- Good knowledge of test plan creation and execution;
- Ability to translate business / functional / usability requirements into test scenarios;
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business of 75% millennial, 10% GeX, 60+ nationalities, equal opportunity employer where 40% of our workforce are women and growing. More than 2000 strong professionals spread across 13 offices with up to 1000 of them based in our Malta HQ alone, which is where you will be based for this role. Furthermore, we offer 10 days per year of remote work from any EU location.
We offer a hybrid working model which gives our Betssonites the best of two worlds: 2 days working from the office to connect and collaborate in person and 3 days working from home to reflect our employee's preference.
We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator, and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.