Quality Assurance Manager
Required SkillsAnalytical Communication Compliance Customer Needs GMP Organizational
Our client, in the manufacturing industry in Malta.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report directly to the company CEO;
- Ensure compliance to quality requirements as dictated by current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP);
- Documentation control and upkeep of Quality systems and Quality manuals;
- Filing of customer complaint forms and corrective actions;
- Prepare for and participate in annual external audits and internal audits;
- Ensure regular GMP training session with the relevant parties;
- Liaise optimally with QC and Production department.
- Previous experience using GMP's would be considered an asset;
- Preferably possess a minimum B.Pharm (Hons) or B.Sc. degree.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Strong knowledge of regulatory data requirements;
- Commitment to high professional ethical standards;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Must have hands-on approach to problem-solving;
- Must be organized and able to coordinate works with others.
- Working a flexible 40-hour week from Monday to Friday.