Required SkillsAttention to Detail Contract Negotiation Customer Needs Customer Requirements Driving Licence English Maltese Negotiation Project Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading local construction firm, providing complete solutions for your projects.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Measuring of works on site;
- Assisting and providing necessary support to the Project Management unit;
- Responsible for the Project Measuring, Valuations, Cost Control and Estimating on live works;
- Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers,
- Managing Quotes and preparing BoQs;
- Tender Preparation;
- Adherence to general quantity surveying processes;
- Cost estimate cost planning and cost management;
- General assistance during the tendering process as well as the compilation of quotes and estimates.
- Possess a minimum Diploma level of education in Quantity Surveying;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
- Have excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Be proficient in methods of measuring and specifications;
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to negotiate;
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work.