Reception and Office Administrator (Maltese speaking)
Required SkillsAnswering Telephones Appointment Setting Attention to Detail Calendar & Docketing Calling Clients Clerical Client Relations Communication Computer Correspondence English Microsoft Office Suite Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading boutique law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the front desk as well as the reception;
- Meet and greet clients and visitors, to ensure their needs are met, and expectations are exceeded, in a timely and a professional manner;
- Maintain client areas to the highest standard;
- Answer any calls that might come in;
- Handle the incoming & outgoing couriers;
- Monitor the board rooms to guarantee they are well kept and always replenished;
- Handle administrative stocks procurement and the respective process;
- Manage petty cash;
- Manage assigned tasks and conduct errands to ensure operational continuity;
- Co-ordinate routine schedules for property maintenance (e.g. Lift, First Aid, etc);
- Deal with general administration work to support other departments.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Computer Literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Possess a minimum of an O’Level standard of education.
- Attentive to detail;
- An organised person;
- Has good verbal and non verbal communication skills;
- Able to work on own initiative.