Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Known as a unique service provider, The Penthouse offers luxury, serviced private office and co-working spaces for rent. We are currently looking for a welcoming and customer oriented candidate to join our team as a Receptionist.
The selected candidate will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Acting as a go to point of contact for tenants while providing high levels of customer service
- Performing general administrative functions and providing clerical support
- Handling incoming correspondence and deliveries while keeping mail records
- Managing bookings and schedules for the use of boardrooms and meeting rooms
- Booking travel arrangements and seminars/conferences for staff members
- Other general tasks which might arise from day to day
Requirements, qualifications and skills:
- Although training will be provided, candidates with previous training and/or experience in front desk and/or office administration will be given preference,
- Fluency in English together with excellent written and communication skills are a must. Fluency in other languages will be considered as assets.
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent customer service skills with a friendly, team spirit and a desire to be a true ”people’s person”
- Has a ”can do” attitude with troubleshooting skills
- Has proficiency using Microsoft Office Applications and other general computer software
- Eligibility to work in the EU
What we Offer
- We are an agile, multicultural and vibrant company with a number of different backgrounds and languages spoken
- Ultra modern, cutting edge, luxury penthouse office space with panoramic views, excellent sunsets and 550 sqm terraces with outdoor dining and relaxation areas
- Performance based bonuses and regular appraisals
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Free underground parking
- Coffee, fruit and breakfast snacks
- Regular team building and social events
Should you think that you tick all the boxes and have a flair for being around vibrant people, kindly apply for this job while attaching a CV (Europass format) together with a Covering Letter.